Blogsy Test

0

Written on 11:50 PM by Walski69

Technorati tags: , ,


This is a test of using Blogsy, a new blog authoring tool for the iPad that I recently installed. For the most part it works pretty okay.
(additional initial thoughts, and more, in the full post)

The only thing I don't like so far is the conversion of HTML paragraph tags to line breaks. I can add these quite easily in Write view, but once you swipe back to the WYSIWYG mode, they're automatically converted.

Kind of a bummer.

I will come in handy to post quickies that I'll revisit to put in proper look and feel. Pretty much how I use Amplify, come to think of it. Just have to remember NOT to preview!

Another annoying thing – Blogsy doesn’t handle the post-break code (using the HTML span tag) very well, and is another thing that needs fixing once I get a chance to download a post for editing.

In case you were wondering, the break code works fine on this post, because it’s been edited after posting.

One thing I could do is to do a posting without the break while on the road, and add that in later. Something to consider.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment